04-04-2017 01:36 PM
153 ... 567
tools
    Even your screenguard/tampered glass too. Use good quality acessories from samsung authorized stores only.
    09-13-2016 01:24 PM
    Does anyone else get this issue? I love having my brightness cranked to the fullest to see all the beautiful colors and sharpness of the screen. I noticed the other night while in my living room, the screen was dimmer than normal it made the whites have a yellow tint to it. Well case in point i checked my brightness settings and they were cranked up along with Auto Brightness turned off.

I did check in the display options that there is a color mode setup i always have mine on Cinema because it makes it the fullest of color and never changes.

I find this to be strange and im almost wondering that regardless of what i set my brightness too something in the software is manipulating the adaptive brightness. Hmm.. This is going to drive me bonkers. I wonder if its a Lollipop thing. Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App
    Try looking for "Smart Brightness" and turn it off.
    11-17-2016 08:03 PM
    Does anyone else get this issue? I love having my brightness cranked to the fullest to see all the beautiful colors and sharpness of the screen. I noticed the other night while in my living room, the screen was dimmer than normal it made the whites have a yellow tint to it. Well case in point i checked my brightness settings and they were cranked up along with Auto Brightness turned off.

I did check in the display options that there is a color mode setup i always have mine on Cinema because it makes it the fullest of color and never changes.

I find this to be strange and im almost wondering that regardless of what i set my brightness too something in the software is manipulating the adaptive brightness. Hmm.. This is going to drive me bonkers. I wonder if its a Lollipop thing. Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App
    I'm turning off the 'auto adjust the screen tone' setting to see if that helps...
    04-04-2017 01:36 PM
153 ... 567