Auto brightness issues? strange glitch?

Todd Bardfeld

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I'm not playing with you, I promise that this is a fact. The first day I got the edge I went to other stores to see if the demo edges were doing the same thing with the display. They were. Now I'm waiting to hear if this can be fixed ota. This is bothering me a lot bC I bought the phone outright.

305rob305

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm not playing with you, I promise that this is a fact. The first day I got the edge I went to other stores to see if the demo edges were doing the same thing with the display. They were. Now I'm waiting to hear if this can be fixed ota. This is bothering me a lot bC I bought the phone outright.
You have 14 days to take it back. If it passes the date what are you going to do?

Todd Bardfeld

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I swear I'm not playing with anyone. I'm not an *****. I have better things to do. I always check these pages first to see if other people are having similar problems

Todd Bardfeld

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
This situation just sucks because I love this phone. I'd rather not return it. I have the galaxy gear s watch. The fact that they missed such an easy glitch b4 they released the phone amazes me.

305rob305

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Just got back from Best Buy. I compared my s6 Edge with a regular s6 and s5 and note 4. Funny it looks all the same but wit my G3 and wife's S5 it seems dimmer. I made sure all of them were the same. Full blast with no saving mode....
Now what??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae