Sim Unlock for S6 edge

joe767

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
So I wanted to use my edge overseas and since it's locked on Tmobile I purchased an unlock code online. After inserting the new SIM card I dont get the code unlock box, but instead a message telling me to use the tmobile unlock app. This is crazy, does anyone know of an alternate way to bring up the unlock code input box?
Thanks

joe767

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Not sure what's going on but I tried the above and got sim network unlock successful message. I reboot the phone with a non-tmobile SIM card and it's still showing network error. I think tmobile is trying to make it difficult for anyone to sim unlock this phone. It's ashame because I travel a lot and need my phone unlock. Looks like I'm going to return my S6 edge back to tmobile.

fujifares

May 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi Joe,

Try one of these methods and tell us how it went:

Method #1 Go to the dial screen on your phone as if you are going to make a call and press #7465625*638*# Once prompted for code, enter the 8 digit Unlock Code.

Method #2 Go to the dial screen on your phone as if you are going to make a call and press: #7465625*638*UNLOCKCODE#

Method #3 Go to the dial screen on your phone as if you are going to make a call and press: #0111*UNLOCKCODE#

Papa1362

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
I have a S6 edge from US Cellular and I cannot get it to the "enter unlock code" screen even after I tried all of your unlock numbers. It just says "No SIM or SIM error"
The SIM we are trying to use is one that works in our other S6 Edge and I can get to that screen using your numbers but not on the new one.

aaronmejiafunez

Jan 25, 2016
Visit site
hi, i been reading the post and i want to use my galaxy s6 edge from at&t, i got the unlock code and use it after that i can put an other sim card but still cant get connected to any network

i am in honduras

thank you

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000