S6 Edge few questions

SherbetDibDab

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi just a few questions about the s6 edge mine is arriving tomorrow morning

When a case is placed on the phone for example a spigen case does this still allow wireless charging to happen? And if anyone is aware of any cheap deals on a wireless pad could they link me?

And does anyone plan on using screen film or screen protectors as we call them in the uk? There are lots on ebay but they all dont seem to account for the curved screen just the flat part? And that will cause a build up of dirt where the edge part meets the flat. If anyone could reccomeded any of those that would be great too?

Thank you

vegasdroid

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I would look at Amazon.com. It looks like they have a wide range of wireless charging pads.

Sent from my DROID MAXX!!!!

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
The new Samsung pad works with a couple of cases I have. They aren't really thick but the pad works fine.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site

When a case is placed on the phone for example a spigen case does this still allow wireless charging to happen? And if anyone is aware of any cheap deals on a wireless pad could they link me?

And does anyone plan on using screen film or screen protectors as we call them in the uk? There are lots on ebay but they all dont seem to account for the curved screen just the flat part? And that will cause a build up of dirt where the edge part meets the flat. If anyone could reccomeded any of those that would be great too?

Thank you

Wireless charging works with all three of the spigen cases I purchased.

GWaLL13

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site

Thank you

Yes most cases will work with wireless charging. I have a Spigen Resilient and it works just fine. As for the screen protector, I purchased a skinomi tech skin and it works just fine. Just make sure you clean your device very well and I used latex gloves while applying the protector to not get finger prints on my phone or the protector. Good luck.

via the AC App on my S6 Edge

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair