So I went to Best Buy this morning, waited online sat down got to the desk went to pick up my 64 gig edge and they told me they had not received their AT&T phones what a total waste #failure
    04-10-2015 09:27 AM
    Same response I received. What's the point of preordering if they don't get them in? I called the AT&T store and was just told to order online because all they have is 32GB's.
    04-10-2015 09:32 AM
    Yea im waiting on my 64 that i ordered directly from att to get here on the 24th-27th, so i would expect them to get their 64gb batch around that date.
    joewoo likes this.
    04-10-2015 11:26 AM
    I pre ordered a 64gb edge 2 days ago from BB (on the 8th) and have a Monday the 13th confirmed arrival date. Seems pretty decent delivery time to me. The closest BB store is 1.5 hours away or I would have gone and picked it up this weekend.
    04-10-2015 11:51 AM
    I just got off the phone with the Best Buy I pre-ordered from and they have no phones yet for AT&T 64gb Black. I was the 2nd pre-order the store had taken. I should have learned to just go with the carrier. I was suckered in by the wireless charging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Daspoo likes this.
    04-10-2015 01:11 PM
    whoa..sh**ty news. I havent heard anything since I ordered and received my fixed delivery date. looks like things are getting delayed and a phone call might be in order
    04-10-2015 09:54 PM
    Kind of a nightmare for me today...My White AT&T 64GB from AT&T.com come showed up today via USPS, but I also had a black 64GB pre-ordered from Best Buy for in-store pickup. Went to pick up the S6 Edge 64GB Black off contract and they had to go in the back and dig it out of the warehouse. They bring it out finally and ring me out. I then ask about a screen protector, and they were going to comp me the Zagg HD for having to wait. I wasn't even complaining...So I decide to look at the phone before they protector on, and the home button was nicked / scratched up. I politely tell them I am not paying $900 for a phone with an already scratched home button, so they say no problem and go get another one from the back. Before they do anything, I ask them if I can take a look at the phone to make sure it it OK, and they agree. We look at the phone and it has scratches all over the screen.. The employee even says it is bad. She goes and asks a manager (same one who offered to comp me the screen protector before) and he tells her that they can't give me another one and I can either return the original, keep it and they will order another, or try to exchange it at another store. I till them to order me one for the time being and I will hang on to the one with the scratched home button. I then decide to swing by another Best Buy on the way home and they have the black 64 edge. The mobile manager has another employee take me to a normal register because there is a line 10 deep of people trying to upgrade and activate new phones and I was just paying full retail. I ask to check the phone out and it looks fine. I then mention I had a heck of a time at a different store and the employee tells me to go get the bad phone and he will do an exchange. I go outside get the phone and go back to the counter and he says bad news, the manager says I can't do an exchange because it will count against them as a defective item, but he can still sell me the phone outright. I didn't feel like complaining so I paid for it separate and decided that I will bring the original scratched phone to the other Best Buy tomorrow and return it. My free wireless charger has already shipped, I'm not sure what to do about that, because I didn't get the free charger with the 2nd phone I bought. The worst part of it all, is I get home and my wife decides the white looks better, and I almost agree with her.
    04-10-2015 10:22 PM
    Still nothing from Best Buy on my Black AT&T 64. I may just order from carrier at this point.

04-13-2015 12:53 PM
    You're not supposed to go pick up until they send you an email...
    04-13-2015 01:23 PM
    Still nothing from Best Buy on my Black AT&T 64. I may just order from carrier at this point.

That's bs.

Posted via the Android Central App
    mush10 likes this.
    04-13-2015 02:13 PM
    You're not supposed to go pick up until they send you an email...
    And when you take Pre-Orders 2 weeks prior to launch you are supposed to deliver the phone on the expected date.....

04-13-2015 02:31 PM
    And when you take Pre-Orders 2 weeks prior to launch you are supposed to deliver the phone on the expected date.....

Guys things happen not sure it's bb fault but I think it's with the manufacturer and the carrier for some reason even here in St Louis that having problems receiving AT&T phones

04-13-2015 05:05 PM
    Guys things happen not sure it's bb fault but I think it's with the manufacturer and the carrier for some reason even here in St Louis that having problems receiving AT&T phones

I still hold Best buy at fault for offering a pre order on something they know they could not fulfill at all. They held my money for 2 weeks interest free, as nominal as that amount may be, its the principle. Do not advertise pre-orders etc when you wont have enough or any stock on the first day of the release because when you pre-order something the expectation is that you will pick it up the first day of release. I cancelled my pre-order with best buy and went to AT&T to pick up the phone. Never ever will i pre-order from best buy and bad service / missed expectations like this is why these stores are going the way of the dodo.
    Daspoo and mush10 like this.
    04-14-2015 12:41 PM
    I picked up mine from AT&T today as well. No more Best Buy pre-orders ever again for me. In fact, unless they have the absolute best deal on a TV or something, I will be limiting my Best Buy spending.

Posted via Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
    04-14-2015 07:35 PM