New Samsung owner!

naeem5oh

Apr 12, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, first time poster here. Picked up a black 64gb s6 edge yesterday and absolutely in love with it so far! Coming from using a iPhone 6 plus since it came out and been an apple fanboy for the past 3 years. I have to say I was just looking for a change and I decided to pick this up. I've used androids before but I have to say I'm really impressed how far it come. So things I love about this phone are the camera, which surprisingly beat my 6 plus in quality and user features, also the quick charge is nice to have and the screen quality is amazing. Also it's nice to be able to text with one hand again. The phone feels amazing in the hand and is a real beauty. I was sketchy about the black sapphire but when I saw it in person I knew it was perfect! I also picked up the samsung navy blue wallet case and it's probably the best wallet case I've ever used.

So the part I don't like....
You can not lay on your back and type one handed with this phone! Even my friend whose hand is considerably bigger tried and it's not possible. The phone feels very unstable and awkward. And I feel this is only going to affect edge owners. Also this keyboard is taking some time go get use to, lots of typos and the edge screen doest help one bit lol. That's all for day 2 of ownership.

Ps DO NOT buy the the dry invishield screen protector for this phone. It sucks!!!

And what's a good app manager? I'm looking for something that can force close apps
Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Try SwiftKey keyboard from the Google Play Store, one of the best and free and just try the swipe function once you learn how to use it you'll love it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech