Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Screen and camera problem don't get the edge

DNA BOY

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I got my phone yesterday Friday April 10th from Sprint. Everything was working perfectly until today, the screen will not rotate anymore "screen rotation is on" and everything in the camera app is upside down. I restarted my phone a couple of times nothing change so I factory reset it still nothing change.

What makes me even more angry is I bought a screen protecor for it I basically bought it for no reason since I'm going to exchange the phone. Wish there was a way to fix this with out returning the phone.

Sander1101

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
Why don't you shut up and wait for the update? Early phoned on tmobile had a bunch of problems and they fixed it...stop whining

Posted via the Android Central App

GWaLL13

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I got my phone yesterday Friday April 10th from Sprint. Everything was working perfectly until today, the screen will not rotate anymore "screen rotation is on" and everything in the camera app is upside down. I restarted my phone a couple of times nothing change so I factory reset it still nothing change.

What makes me even more angry is I bought a screen protecor for it I basically bought it for no reason since I'm going to exchange the phone. Wish there was a way to fix this with out returning the phone.

Try wiping the cache in recovery mode.

via the AC App on my S6 Edge

DNA BOY

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
How would I know this? Nobody told you to comment. Why are you here? Your comment isn't helpful in anyway. Telling me to shut up are you in grade school?

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
How do I get to recovery mode I don't see it in the settings?

Power off, then press power, volume up and home buttons at the same time and hold until you see at the top of the screen that it will enter to recovery mode, in there look for wipe cache, if someday you decide to try a factory reset, there you will see the Wipe data option and is recommended over the one on the menu, but it will erase EVERYTHING so be sure to backup your photos, and other personal stuff.

GWaLL13

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
How do I get to recovery mode I don't see it in the settings?

-Power off your device completely.
-Press and hold Volume Up, Home and Power buttons simultaneously.
-Release the buttons when the phone’s screen flickers or the Stock / CWM / TWRP Recovery logo appears.
-That is it, after you release buttons, you will be taken to the main Recovery Mode menu.

From there use volume up or down to scroll to "wipe cache partition"... Allow that to do its thing then when it's done, scroll to reboot and it will restart the phone.

Hope that helps.

via the AC App on my S6 Edge

PRidd

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
There's already a thread about the screen rotation issue, so check it out. So far the only solution is to get the phone replaced at the store, which isn't a solution since someone reported getting a second phone that stopped rotating.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey