Seems like the screen scratches issue has died down a little. Is it safe to assume this was mainly an issue with early batches or are people still getting ones with scratches on all carriers?
    04-12-2015 02:17 PM
    Still there.

It is to time for people to just enjoy the phone. Micro scratches are going to end up on most phones. I think mine has some, I might even call up tmobile tomorrow. But.... I can see them. Not in normal user, not even when I try to in normal light. It is just in the sun, if I look really really hard, I think I can see some.

But again,why care? I won't matter if you decide to put a screen protector on (which is making a sacrifice one way or a another), and if you decide not to, you going to get micro scratches in the coating. It is just physics, and it doesn't really make a difference. Hell... It is unlikely to matter when you sale it or trade it. Most people don't care. I sold my nexus 6,whixh had micro scratches and one small legitatment stratch.. Still got all but 50 bucks of what I paid orginally.

I might call tomorrow, on my 14 day, just because I can. But what if i get a phone that has worse scratching, or something else weird? Probably not worth the headache and risk.

I used to really worry and obsess with these kind of things (still convinced my iphone was bent), but I am realizing it doesn't really matter.

Just enjoy the phone, or don't get it. It's not worth you time and hassle to spend all that money just to grab a super bright light and see of there are invisible scratches present at extreme angles.

Now if it is visible in normal uses, exchange it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-12-2015 03:27 PM
    I'd take micro scratches over dead/stuck pixels. There will always be the risk of the defect, just bite the bullet and buy one. If you aren't satisfied you have a return window.
    04-12-2015 03:52 PM
    Mine are extremely visible in the sun. The fact that I'm having WiFi drain issues makes it an easy decision for me to return it. I probably would have even if it was working fine though.
    04-12-2015 06:18 PM
    I would say limited, mine was in perfect condition and anything could have happened that some devices slipped through QC. I say get it replaced under warranty asap so you get a brand new device.
    04-12-2015 07:56 PM