First off, I apologize if this has already been covered. I've searched a bit to see if anyone else has noticed this issue (if it is indeed an issue), but so far I'm not finding much.

The edge allows you to set the "Edge screen position" to either "Left side" or "Right side"; which seems to work just fine with the Night clock, but I believe it's bugged when using the Information stream.

Night clock
    Regardless of if I've selected "Left side" or "Right side" the Night clock text will orient with the bottom of the text toward the outside of the phone. (Phone sitting with the screen pointed up toward the ceiling). This works great at night when you glance at the phone from the side you can read the clock.

Information stream
    If I select "Left side" the Information stream will orient the text with the bottom toward the outside of the phone. If I select "Right side" the Information stream will orient the text with the bottom toward the INSIDE of the phone, which is the opposite direction of the Night Clock.

Am I taking crazy pills or is this a bug/oversight?
    04-14-2015 10:29 AM
    No matter which edge I have selected it always orientation toward the outside of the phone just like the night clock.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-14-2015 12:40 PM
    Weird, I'm really not sure what else I can try... I'm on Verizon but I doubt that matters.
    04-15-2015 09:44 PM