VW order status horrible -128 gb ship or not

nikitathedog

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Finding information is horrible. I at times can get the location, ace/order number, preorder number and other times it gives me other information like order status and shipping date. It is a crap shoot to say the least.

For the last couple trys I entered the order number, last name, zip and it tells me cant find the order. Checking through my account leads to more confusion of not being consistant.

I used vw chat and they were helpless to my delima but they did give me 1-800-922-0204. Now that is a mixed bag. Called that and it says my order is processed and has shipped (128 gb white). Then it asks if I want the tracking information....well yeah....but then that says "your order shipped on (blank she says nothing) and is scheduled for delivery in 2 business days. That is all the updated information at this time" (or something on those lines)

So did my 128 gb white ship or not!

I dont have email access since my phone line is connected to my gf's account, so I cant check if they sent an email....and cant get a hold of her naturally.

I could check my cc for pending transaction. So maybe it is possible I will be getting this on the 16/17th??? I was hoping they would ship before to get on the 17th and not on the 17th to get monday or tuesday following.

Sometimes having too much information is a curse.

Last edited:

Mike1117

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Checked the website late last night and it said my order was ready for store pick-up when it was supposed to ship to my office. Went to the store this morning and was told they never had it. Called that 800 number and was told it was just released from a "fraud check" because the address was not my home address but they could not confirm when it would ship. They said I can call back tomorrow if I don't get an email update. Very frustrating. Never had this problem with a VZW pre-order before.

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I chatted with a Verizon rep today...she was very nice but had little to offer in help. The Verizon web site is one of the least user friendly web sites I have ever used...not the absolute worst, but right up there with the worst of them! For a multi-billion dollar company with more customers than they know what to do with (except to charge more $$$$) their web site should be the easiest to surf and NEVER be such a mess. Today, 4/16/15 my 128GB edge finally shipped. I only know this because I received an email from FedEx! YAY...but when I go to the Verizon web site and do a check on my pre-order I get about 25% screen visibility on that particular page. Can't even read what it says. Such a SAD company to say the least.:(:(:(:confused:

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I chatted with a Verizon rep today...she was very nice but had little to offer in help. The Verizon web site is one of the least user friendly web sites I have ever used...not the absolute worst, but right up there with the worst of them! For a multi-billion dollar company with more customers than they know what to do with (except to charge more $$$$) their web site should be the easiest to surf and NEVER be such a mess. Today, 4/16/15 my 128GB edge finally shipped. I only know this because I received an email from FedEx! YAY...but when I go to the Verizon web site and do a check on my pre-order I get about 25% screen visibility on that particular page. Can't even read what it says. Such a SAD company to say the least.:(:(:(:confused:

What color edge did you order?

nikitathedog

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Well mine is on the fedex truck for delivery sometime today before 8 pm.

My main gripe is the fluctuations in what information is/was available at the times I would try to get it and then using the information they provided for it to tell me it couldnt find my order.

In a few short hours this will all be over.

Mike1117

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Just got my shipping confirmation email from VZW. When I checked on FedEx website it says it is scheduled for Monday delivery. So pissed - I'm shipping it to my office, but I'm taking off on Monday!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma