Wireless charging and case

sandoff

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I have the Incipio Octane case on my Edge and it charges on both my Samsung and Nokia wireless chargers.

Posted via my Galaxy S6 Edge

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
It does not work well with the Tylt Vu and Spigen NeoHybrid CC or Ultra Hybrid. But with Spigen clear ultra thin case it works.

But all three cases work well with the Samsung Qi Charger.

Techno-guy

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
It does not work well with the Tylt Vu and Spigen NeoHybrid CC or Ultra Hybrid. But with Spigen clear ultra thin case it works.

But all three cases work well with the Samsung Qi Charger.

So, I have the same combo - Spigen Neo Hybrid and Tylt Vu. I found that if you turn the phone upside down on the Tylt, it charges up fine (but can get awfully hot). Guessing the charger for the S6 is located closer to the top of the phone because I have the same thing in my SUV which has a wireless charging center console...need to turn the S6 backwards from the 'normal' orientation for it to connect and charge.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
So, I have the same combo - Spigen Neo Hybrid and Tylt Vu. I found that if you turn the phone upside down on the Tylt, it charges up fine (but can get awfully hot). Guessing the charger for the S6 is located closer to the top of the phone because I have the same thing in my SUV which has a wireless charging center console...need to turn the S6 backwards from the 'normal' orientation for it to connect and charge.

Actually I tried putting it in landscape and it works a little better. Maybe my Vu is faulty. They are sending me a new one.

GWaLL13

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes it does, however I have to advise against using wireless charging if you have a "wallet case." I've read it can possibly damage the magnetic strip on your cards.

via the AC App on my S6 Edge

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX