Hello all, I can tell you exactly how to get access to the 100gb of free OneDrive cloud storage from the AT&T or VERIZON version of the Samsung S6 or S6 Edge.

1: Set up one a Microsoft One Drive account. Either on your computer or on your phone (download from Play Store), doesn't matter which one.

2: Go to a store with S6 phones that you can pick-up and play with. I went to Best Buy because the person working there is employed by Samsung, not a carrier.

3: Ask permission from the person working the phone are (optional). I did ask, after explaining what I was doing (the Samsung employee didn't know that Verizon and AT&T disabled the One Drive) and the person working there told me to go ahead and try.

4: Open the One Drive app on the retail demo version of the phone. A window will open telling you about the 100 free gb of storage. Click "Sign In"

5: Enter your e-mail address and password.

6: Click the button for 100gb free storage

7: BINGO! You have 100GB of free storage on your account.

8: Go into settings on the store phone. Clear data on the One Drive app. Your email and password are wiped off the phone.

Any questions?
    04-14-2015 05:35 PM
    I will try this for sure. Thanks alot!

Posted via AC app on my S6 Edge
    04-14-2015 07:57 PM
    Is it necessary to "clear data"?
    Or is just logging off good enough?
    04-14-2015 08:04 PM
    Worked for me. I just signed out. I didnt see a clear data option. Please let me know if that was a necessity.
    04-15-2015 12:39 AM
    hello I bought the samsung s6 , I got the 100gb on the phone but I can not acces from my pc, I download the software but apperars another account of me of one drive, I dont know how to change it, I dont know if it is because when I signed up in my cel I put my gmail address and not my hotmail address? Thank you, My cell is from Tmobile
    04-20-2015 07:44 PM
    does it stack? can i claim it on my phone for 100gb, then on my girlfriends phone?
    04-20-2015 07:54 PM
    I visited my nearest Best Buy store yesterday afternoon (Metro Pointe At South Coast Plaza, 901 S Coast Dr., Costa Mesa, CA.). A "Samsung rep" AND the Samsung department manager both told me that your described procedure is unlikely to work in any Best Buy store because the Best Buy demo S6 models don't have access directly to the internet. I asked if I could try your described procedure and they said sure, go ahead. I tried all three of the non-Verizon/non-AT&T S6 models (and even two of the Verizon models) that the store had on display and sure enough, none of them could access OneDrive via the OneDrive app. In fact, although these phones were all connected to Best Buy's default Wi-Fi, I learned that this Wi-Fi is not connected directly to the internet, but only to a very restricted Best Buy proxy server. Each time that I attempted to sign-in to OneDrive on these phones, I got a message that the phone had no internet connection (or words to that effect). For what it's worth, I could see that numerous people had tried your procedure on these phones. Their e-mail addresses popped right up when I started to enter my e-mail address into the OneDrive app register/sign-in screen. For their benefit (and mine), I cleared the OneDrive app data from each of the phones that I tried. Last, I discovered that it is possible for store employees to connect display phones directly to the internet via a non-default Wi-Fi setup and a "secret" password. However, the employees that I spoke with were unwilling to share the password with me since, at that point, they knew my intentions. In this regard, they knew that the offer is linked to the OneDrive account, not the phone, but they still wouldn't let me have access to the internet on any of their display model S6's.
    05-04-2015 11:04 AM
    I wonder if you could turn your wifi hot spot on and then connect through your own hotspot with the store phone and do it that way ? Or is it restricted ?
    06-11-2015 12:23 AM
    Microsoft can keep their 100GB of cloud, I got 100GB of Google Drive courtesy of ASUS and the ZenFone2 I got from them. That was a much nicer deal.
    06-16-2015 10:28 PM
    In this regard, they knew that the offer is linked to the OneDrive account, not the phone...
    This has got me to thinking. If it's simply linked to the account and not the phone, couldn't you find a "friend" with this offer, ask them to log out, and log in with YOUR account info and get it just as easily??
    09-21-2015 11:37 AM