Has anyone moved from note 3 to S6 edge?. I was thinking to upgrade to note edge but was blown away by S6 edge aesthetics after playing with it today at bestbuy. How has been your experience ?. Do you miss note 3 ( I know we will definitely miss Spen)

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-15-2015 10:51 PM
    Has anyone moved from note 3 to S6 edge?. I was thinking to upgrade to note edge but was blown away by S6 edge aesthetics after playing with it today at bestbuy. How has been your experience ?. Do you miss note 3 ( I know we will definitely miss Spen)

Posted via the Android Central App
    I jumped from the Note 3 to Galaxy S6 Edge. The S6 feels faster and the camera is much much better. I held them both in my hand I missed the large screen on the Note 3 for a second but havent thought about it since I sold my Note 3. I like holding the S6 better than the Note. I was kind of tired of the large screen of the Note 3 because it made the phone heavier and have to use 2 hands to operate it more often.

I never used the Spen so I dont know about that. So yeah the S6 is much snappier and it has a better camera and its easier to hold than the Note 3. Oh and the battery is better on the Note 3. The S6 is good enough though and I dont really miss the micro sd slot or the removable battery.
    04-15-2015 11:04 PM