Simple Question: How do you install the custom icon packs on TouchWiz?

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Custom icon packs or custom themes? TouchWiz has a theming engine now, if that's what you were asking about.
For that, go to settings > themes > select your theme or download more

gvXVI

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Custom icon packs or custom themes? TouchWiz has a theming engine now, if that's what you were asking about.
For that, go to settings > themes > select your theme or download more

Ahh, thanks, that's an option as well. Although I was referring to the icon sets that are available on the Play Store.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Ahh, thanks, that's an option as well. Although I was referring to the icon sets that are available on the Play Store.

I believe those are only available with a third party launcher. I wasn't able to set up either of the icon packs I use on TouchWiz

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I really liked the color scheme and icons in one of the Avengers themes...so I downloaded it, then changed my wallpapers back to my own and turned off the extra sounds that came along that I didn't want. I didn't really want to change the launcher, so this method got me a setup I'm happy with.

gvXVI

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
I believe those are only available with a third party launcher. I wasn't able to set up either of the icon packs I use on TouchWiz

Mm, I see. Yeah I'm pretty much new to Android. Just switched from iPhone 5 today and I have to say, there's so much to learn, but it's all so awesome. I feel like all I really know how to do with my phone right now is to make a call, send a text, and take a picture lol.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Mm, I see. Yeah I'm pretty much new to Android. Just switched from iPhone 5 today and I have to say, there's so much to learn, but it's all so awesome. I feel like all I really know how to do with my phone right now is to make a call, send a text, and take a picture lol.
You can learn a lot just from reading around these forums :)
I knew almost nothing about Android in around August 2013, but by the end of that year I was already pretty savvy imo. Definitely a lot of stuff you can do, and it can be as fun or as boring an experience as you want it to be :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc