Viewing the Screen

mush10

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
What is everyone's thoughts on just regular viewing of the screen? The one thing I am not sure I can used to about the device is the curve when I am simply using the phone for browsing, email, etc. Love the form factor, but starting to question the functionality a little strictly from a viewing perspective. I have been able to remedy all other screen issues and love the form factor with the exception of the above issue.

I am deciding between keeping the edge or going to pick up the regular.

This thread is more for input. Thanks.

Posted via Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

Monee_121

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure I know exactly egg st you mean, I have no issues viewing websites, emails, or apps. The edge poses no issues for me from a view standpoint

Posted via AC app from my Galaxy S6 Edge

mush10

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I did a bad jump explaining I think. I can view it fine but where there screen curves it makes the content appear to bend a little to in my view. Maybe it is just me. Thanks for the input.

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Im the same i really dont have any issues with viewing, what i haven't gotten used to though is one handed use, i sometimes touch the edge on accident, but with a little getting used to the edge i think it wont be a problem.

Sent from my S6 Edge

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I did a bad jump explaining I think. I can view it fine but where there screen curves it makes the content appear to bend a little to in my view. Maybe it is just me. Thanks for the input.

I actually like the effect, it's part of the appeal for me. I can see the bend, but it doesn't hamper readibility/visibility at all for me because most web pages, apps, etc. have slight margins at the left and right side anyways. Even if they don't things are still easy to read so not a problem from my POV.