My OCD is really struggling with this one. It looks like it should come off, yet shouldn't I just leave it on there for a little more protection. Lol, what about you all?
    04-19-2015 09:28 AM
    Yea, my OCD kept bugging me as well but I removed them from the heart rate sensor and the camera because I feel I get better accuracy.
    04-19-2015 10:15 AM
    I've left my plastic on my Note 4 camera since purchase.... I believe when I get my S6 in 2 weeks, I'll be doing the same. I just feel more comfortable with an extra layer of protection. plus, my pictures still come out great, so why not?
    04-19-2015 10:23 AM
    Immediately

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-19-2015 10:46 AM
    I took them off, can't stand the plastic lol

Posted via AC app from my Galaxy S6 Edge
    04-19-2015 11:54 AM
    I read in a forum yesterday that you should take it off. I did not even realize it was still on there until I read that article. But honestly, if someone would have never told me it was there I would have never know. There is also peeling over the flash also. I took that off too.

04-19-2015 12:00 PM
    If you don't take the plastic off the camera lens you lose definition in the pictures. If you scratch the LED flash it doesn't make any difference. (And the thin plastic sheet doesn't offer any break resistance.) So other than OCD, there's no reason to leave them on and reason to remove them.
    04-19-2015 12:18 PM
    I took them off but I don't think it would have made a difference, at least in my case. The plastic covering the camera had a circle cut out in the middle so the resolution would have been the same.
    04-19-2015 12:53 PM
    I don't know if it was removed. It could have been removed by the rep who sold it to me while he was setting it up (wasn't watching him the whole time ).

Anyway can't tell if it's there or not. It looks like there's something on the camera but I don't want to take any chances. Besides the images come out pretty clear.

04-19-2015 03:16 PM
    I couldn't tell if my camera had the plastic on unless light reflected off the camera lens at the right angle to make it noticeable. Regardless, I haven't seen any noticeable effects whether it is focus or color saturation since its pretty clear there is a hole in the center where the lens is with no plastic sheeting covering it. In my particular case though, the flash LED didn't have one though. Nevertheless, I figure I just leave it on unless it starts to peel. Especially since, when the phone is naked without a case it actually lays on the camera since it protrudes slightly further out then the rest of the phone's body even though there is a slight lip around the camera lens.
    04-22-2015 12:41 PM
    I don't know if it was removed. It could have been removed by the rep who sold it to me while he was setting it up (wasn't watching him the whole time ).

Anyway can't tell if it's there or not. It looks like there's something on the camera but I don't want to take any chances. Besides the images come out pretty clear.

Thought the same thing, could barely see a ring around where the actual lense is. Thought this was a joke until I started scratching at it hard enough.

04-22-2015 11:21 PM