S6 Edge- Incipio DualPro Case

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm sure this case was brought up somewhere in the very lengthy case thread. Curious though, does anyone rock this case? If so, how do you like it?

I currently have the Samsung Protective Case but I worry that it may not help much in the event of a real drop.

jdtruong

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I actually ordered this case for my wife and she didn't like it. It was too slick, felt like she was going to drop it.

boojitede

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
i have it as i loved my incipio case from my s4 and it fit perfect in my hand. i dropped that phone maybe 3 times in almost 2 years.

this one i've already dropped 3 times in a few weeks..the case is very slippery. but i'm not sure if its the case or just because the phone is so thin.

i may try to sandpaper the case or something lol

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Just picked it up. Here are a couple pics..

Posted via the Android Central App

How does it feel in hand? It doesn't seem like it adds a lot of thickness to it...I'm still debating on picking it up. I just received the Spigen Thin Fit case. I'm having a love/hate relationship with it.

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
How does it feel in hand? It doesn't seem like it adds a lot of thickness to it...I'm still debating on picking it up. I just received the Spigen Thin Fit case. I'm having a love/hate relationship with it.

Fortunately the phone is naturally thin so the case doesn't feel bulky at all in hand. The soft matte finish on the back is a bit slippery but nothing unmanageable.

I had the protective samsung case on it and all though it definitely protected the corners it still felt pretty vulnerable with exposed edges. For me I wanted something I felt comfortable with out in the wild. I'm really digging it. Looks really slick.

Posted via the Android Central App