So I heard we can get 6 months of Lastpass for free? I checked the "samsung gifts" app but I don't see it there. Is it carrier specific or did they get rid of it or what?

Thanks guys.
    04-20-2015 11:03 PM
    You can download it from the Play Store and you get 14 days for free.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-21-2015 01:23 PM
    I already had it in my previous phones with a subscription that was expiring in less than a month, so with this phone I think I downloaded from the Galaxy Apps Store and if I remember correctly it recognized the new device and immediately asked me to follow the steps to get my 6 months free.
    04-21-2015 02:52 PM
    I already had it in my previous phones with a subscription that was expiring in less than a month, so with this phone I think I downloaded from the Galaxy Apps Store and if I remember correctly it recognized the new device and immediately asked me to follow the steps to get my 6 months free.
    New to these forums, but you're out of the US, right? Thought I saw you say so in one of your battery posts.

The reason I ask is because I talked to Samsung support today and they said the LastPass premium subscription was for international only, and that I was looking at a global link on their site talking about the gifts. I thought this was odd, because it said US customers get 3 months.

I don't think the support rep knew what they were talking about, she also said that galaxy gifts we're not for US S6 owners, which I have the gifts app so I know that to be a lie.

So my next question is, does any US S6 customer have the free LastPass 3M subcription? Did you find it in the gifts app or did it auto recognize?

Thanks a lot for anyone's help. I have already been using Keepass for everything and since I just got an android for the first time, I'm really liking one of the keepass apps. But the fingerprint login would be really cool to do.

04-21-2015 08:34 PM
    New to these forums, but you're out of the US, right? Thought I saw you say so in one of your battery posts.

The reason I ask is because I talked to Samsung support today and they said the LastPass premium subscription was for international only, and that I was looking at a global link on their site talking about the gifts. I thought this was odd, because it said US customers get 3 months.

I don't think the support rep knew what they were talking about, she also said that galaxy gifts we're not for US S6 owners, which I have the gifts app so I know that to be a lie.

So my next question is, does any US S6 customer have the free LastPass 3M subcription? Did you find it in the gifts app or did it auto recognize?

Thanks a lot for anyone's help. I have already been using Keepass for everything and since I just got an android for the first time, I'm really liking one of the keepass apps. But the fingerprint login would be really cool to do.

I live in Puerto Rico and even when we are a US territory and we are US citizens for some companies they treat us like International. But can't really tell you how I had that offer if they treat me as US or International, it was simply there for me to get it and I just did it.
    04-21-2015 08:50 PM

I am in US and got LastPass free for 3 months by downloading from galaxy app store. Recognized my s6 edge and that is all she wrote
    04-21-2015 09:58 PM
    I am in US and got LastPass free for 3 months by downloading from galaxy app store. Recognized my s6 edge and that is all she wrote
    Tried to do that same exact thing just now. Downloaded from the galaxy app. Didn't get 3 months. Is it instant?

04-22-2015 09:06 AM
    Gives you the option to redeem as you're signing in. I had to take photos. LP doesn't allow screen shots apparently.Where can I find the free premium Lastpass?-lp1.pngWhere can I find the free premium Lastpass?-lp2.png
    04-22-2015 03:58 PM
    What s last pass? Also samsung gift apps?

04-22-2015 08:26 PM
    Gives you the option to redeem as you're signing in. I had to take photos. LP doesn't allow screen shots apparently.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LP1.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	481.7 KB 
ID:	173132Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LP2.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	371.0 KB 
ID:	173133
    Thanks for that. I opened up a support ticket with LP so hopefully they'll be able to help me out. Never saw anything like that when I was signing up.

04-22-2015 10:09 PM
    Tried to do that same exact thing just now. Downloaded from the galaxy app. Didn't get 3 months. Is it instant?

Yes it was instant for me
    04-22-2015 11:09 PM
    Yes it was instant for me
    Because it wasn't instant for me, they went in to manually to give me premium. So if anyone else comes across that issue, contact support.

04-23-2015 03:05 PM
    So is this a freemium from Samsung? I already have another year or so left on my LastPass app, but another 6 months wouldn't hurt.
    04-23-2015 08:29 PM
    So is this a freemium from Samsung? I already have another year or so left on my LastPass app, but another 6 months wouldn't hurt.
    Yes, and they are supposed to add months if you already have premium. With one drive I ended up getting a total of 315GB of data this way through various promos

04-25-2015 12:24 PM