Why is my batter life on my S6 Edge?

A

AC Question

Battery life s6 edge

People I have no idea what to do, I saw a few threads about the poor battery life on the s6 edge that would be fixed with a update or a factory reset.. NOTHING HELPED. I have after a full charge only 10hours estimate time to use.. This can not be normal? I need to charge my phone 3 times a day! I own it now for 5 days, I hope this will change? Can somebody tell me what to do? Maybe its the carrier? I live in Belgium and I have the best carrier available, proximus.

Thanks in advance
Misha

dunamis

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: Battery life s6 edge

People I have no idea what to do, I saw a few threads about the poor battery life on the s6 edge that would be fixed with a update or a factory reset.. NOTHING HELPED. I have after a full charge only 10hours estimate time to use.. This can not be normal? I need to charge my phone 3 times a day! I own it now for 5 days, I hope this will change? Can somebody tell me what to do? Maybe its the carrier? I live in Belgium and I have the best carrier available, proximus.

Thanks in advance
Misha

I'm actually on the facebook text with samsung representative...but I heard from most people that turning off wifi will drastically help. Some have also suggested turning off location. I'm on verizon US.

my problem is also the same where Cel standby is draining my battery with wifi on. Haven't really tried with wifi off cause I don't have unlimited data...but I will have to try...

so you might want to try turning off your wifi and see if that helps. maybe also the location..

jimlloyd40

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Re: Battery life s6 edge

There are several threads regarding battery life. Just scroll through and read them.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance