I think is good to mention that don't forget to go to the Galaxy Apps (Samsung Play Store) and download your Camera Add-On Modes.

The better ones for me are the Rear-cam Selfie, Sports shot and Food shot. Rear-Cam selfies will use the great Rear Camera hardware and software to get your selfies and it will shoot automatically when it detects a face, great feature, the other 2 are self explanatory.

Also, I posted this in another thread here but just in case you haven't see it, check the Pin Windows feature. For those of you that didn't know about it, or wondering what happened with this Lollipop feature on our phones, Samsung turned it off by default and it's basically buried under the Lockscreen Menu, if you want to look for it go to Lock Screen and Security- Other Security settings and you will find it there, or even easier, just go to settings and search for Pin Windows.

Go and see what this little nice feature can do, but in a summary, any App or screen you want to have it fixed (Pinned) on your screen just press the Recent Apps buttons and it will allow you to pin it, you won't get out of that screen until long press the Recent Apps again.

I can tell you that for me is very useful because I use a couple of Online Games that are played directly on the browser and you don't have a clue of how many times I've lost or simply needed to begin again because I hit the back or recent apps capacitive buttons. That's just one of the reason but I can think of a couple more.
    Sammuel1973 likes this.
    04-22-2015 01:20 PM
    I can't find any of those camera add ons you spoke of. And yes, I am in Galaxy Apps.
    04-22-2015 04:43 PM
    I can't find any of those camera add ons you spoke of. And yes, I am in Galaxy Apps.
    Well, it's weird because I downloaded all of them from the Galaxy apps, I noticed though that in order to search you basically need to match the whole name as it didn't find one or 2 because I didn't use the correct name.

The exact names as they appear are Rear-cam Selfie, Sports shot and Food shot. (I edited the OP to show the correct names)
    04-22-2015 04:52 PM
    I downloaded them directly from the Camera. Go to camera, and under modes, there is an option to download. Press that button, and it takes you to the store to download the modes.
    04-22-2015 05:06 PM
    I downloaded them directly from the Camera. Go to camera, and under modes, there is an option to download. Press that button, and it takes you to the store to download the modes.
    I also downloaded directly from the camera. Super easy and they are very useful.

Posted via the Android Central App
    erasat likes this.
    04-22-2015 05:23 PM
    I also downloaded directly from the camera. Super easy and they are very useful.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Yes, that also works since galaxy S4 I think, I forgot about it, I simply downloaded them directly from the store because I was already there downloading other apps.
    04-22-2015 05:44 PM
    Ah okay...this might be the ticket for me then.
    04-23-2015 11:35 AM
    Just downloaded, thank you.
    04-23-2015 05:29 PM