Find myself having to re-send texts 2 or 3 times; receive network connectivity error, calls won't come through and I just end up receiving a voicemail. I didn't have these issues with the S4. I went to the Sprint store and a Rep told me it's a S6 Edge issue and I should return it and get an S6 instead. Anyone have the S6 Edge with Sprint; if so, how's your service? Trying to determine if it's a bad phone or the S6 Edge in general.
    04-24-2015 08:47 AM
    Find myself having to re-send texts 2 or 3 times; receive network connectivity error, calls won't come through and I just end up receiving a voicemail. I didn't have these issues with the S4. I went to the Sprint store and a Rep told me it's a S6 Edge issue and I should return it and get an S6 instead. Anyone have the S6 Edge with Sprint; if so, how's your service? Trying to determine if it's a bad phone or the S6 Edge in general.
    Go into system settings > about phone > update. Make sure the phone is up to date, including the carrier settings for Profile and PRL.

If still no improvement then follow the rep's suggestion and have the phone replaced.
    Hector Roman likes this.
    04-24-2015 10:02 AM
    I have done all the updates. The Sprint Rep stated that it is an S6 Edge issue and I should get a S6 non-edge. Do you think that's the route I should go or try another S6 Edge?
    04-24-2015 10:22 AM
    I have done all the updates. The Sprint Rep stated that it is an S6 Edge issue and I should get a S6 non-edge. Do you think that's the route I should go or try another S6 Edge?
    I've had an S6 Edge on Sprint since April 10 and have had zero connection issues. Well I just switched from AT&T and the service as far signal strength is clearly weaker on Sprint but I haven't had any issues with sending/receiving texts or phone calls. That's weird that she's trying to get you to switch for the non edge. Either way, it's definitely not an issue with the edge version of the phone unless it's just a problem with the area you're in.
    Hector Roman likes this.
    04-24-2015 12:20 PM
    I've got the same issues. I am missing notification and emails left and right. I am not sure if this is an edge issue only. If anything I am sure it's something
    can that be fixed with a software update. I think he has something to do with the radios not working correctly.
    Hector Roman likes this.
    04-24-2015 12:24 PM
    For what it's worth, I have the edge and all my calls and texts are perfect.
    Hector Roman likes this.
    04-24-2015 01:15 PM
    I've got the same issues. I am missing notification and emails left and right. I am not sure if this is an edge issue only. If anything I am sure it's something
    can that be fixed with a software update. I think he has something to do with the radios not working correctly.
    I have had the 64GB Edge on Sprint since the 9th with no issues. I do not believe this is an "Edge" issue. Try for an exchange.
    Hector Roman likes this.
    04-24-2015 05:10 PM
    I did another recovery cache wipe and full factory reset. Things seem better now. I'm know more when I get into work on Monday. Battery life has been incredible so far.
    04-25-2015 11:28 AM