Alternative S6 Edge Lockscreens??

murrelldj28

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi All... Anyone aware of any alternative lock screens that can be applied but still use the fingerprint scanner to unlock??

I suspect there are none... have searched but found nothing. I have nothing against the set lock screen, but would like to be able to apply widgets such as calendar.

Thanks

stesyl

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Cm locker claims to, but I can't seem to get it to work . The only other that I know of is LockR. It does work within the app

Posted via the Android Central App

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi All... Anyone aware of any alternative lock screens that can be applied but still use the fingerprint scanner to unlock??

I suspect there are none... have searched but found nothing. I have nothing against the set lock screen, but would like to be able to apply widgets such as calendar.

Thanks

C Locker worked great last year with S5 and fingerprint, I used for months until I got the Lollipop in my phones, I really like Lollipop Lockscreen so I haven't used C Locker for a while, but you can try to see if the Author already updated the app to use the S6 fingerprint also, I think it should work but give it a try.

Look at this thread I created last year for the S5. http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s5/389415-c-locker-great-alternative-lack-lockscreen-widgets-more.html