Hi All... Anyone aware of any alternative lock screens that can be applied but still use the fingerprint scanner to unlock??

I suspect there are none... have searched but found nothing. I have nothing against the set lock screen, but would like to be able to apply widgets such as calendar.

Thanks
    04-25-2015 06:52 AM
    Cm locker claims to, but I can't seem to get it to work . The only other that I know of is LockR. It does work within the app

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-25-2015 08:06 AM
    Hi All... Anyone aware of any alternative lock screens that can be applied but still use the fingerprint scanner to unlock??

I suspect there are none... have searched but found nothing. I have nothing against the set lock screen, but would like to be able to apply widgets such as calendar.

Thanks
    C Locker worked great last year with S5 and fingerprint, I used for months until I got the Lollipop in my phones, I really like Lollipop Lockscreen so I haven't used C Locker for a while, but you can try to see if the Author already updated the app to use the S6 fingerprint also, I think it should work but give it a try.

Look at this thread I created last year for the S5. http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...gets-more.html
    04-25-2015 08:45 AM
    New update today. CM fingerrint WORKING

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-25-2015 02:57 PM