What case did you gold owners choose?

Denisew 1972

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm having a hard time settling on case for my gold edge... I really wanted to get away from the black cases but so far the Spigen Neo Hybrid is the only I found I like that is of a decent quality. The solid gold cases look kinda cheesy. I have been eyeballing the Versus Slider case but unsure of color at this point. What cases are you guys using? What's your favorite? Has anyone found a unique case they love yet?

CLC81

Nov 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. You're absolutely right about the solid gold cases. They're very cheesy. I have the gold Samsung wallet case and I hate it.

Posted via the Android Central App

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I have the Samsung branded clear cover. This one:

Bought it from t-mobile and it keeps the phone covered while not ruining the looks or (mostly) the feel.

Attachments

• 1425.jpg
    1425.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 210
Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
Looked at several clear cases for Mom's Gold S6, but none of them offered any protection, even the UAG clear case was a joke, so I told her to forget about showing off the color and just get something that protects and works for you, so she got a candy shell grip, black and white, and she loves it. I love the feel of it myself, so confidence inspiring, but I love my black UAG case so I will stick with that.

C5p0

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Use the ringke slim or fusion..
Fusion has pretty good protection and very thin

atishc

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a hard time settling on case for my gold edge... I really wanted to get away from the black cases but so far the Spigen Neo Hybrid is the only I found I like that is of a decent quality. The solid gold cases look kinda cheesy. I have been eyeballing the Versus Slider case but unsure of color at this point. What cases are you guys using? What's your favorite? Has anyone found a unique case they love yet?

I am liking the neo hybrid cc with the clear back and silver trim. Closely matches the color and shape of the phone itself without adding any gaudy elements. With the Flex HD screen protector, there is a modest amount of protection while keeping the edge screens fully exposed and accessible.

w.daniels

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I have a Gold Spigen Hybrid case. It's just like the clear Hybrid, however it has a gold bumper around the clear case.

Galaxy S6 Edge Case, Spigen® [Hybridized Clarity] Galaxy S6 Edge Case Bumper + Clear Protective Back **NEW** [Neo Hybrid CC] [Champagne Gold] - [1 Back Protector ...
Spigen

Attachments

• 1895.jpg
    1895.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 361

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I am liking the neo hybrid cc with the clear back and silver trim. Closely matches the color and shape of the phone itself without adding any gaudy elements. With the Flex HD screen protector, there is a modest amount of protection while keeping the edge screens fully exposed and accessible.

I second this. I have the "gunmetal" version. Great case. The only thing I don't like about it is that fuzzies/junk gets into the back, which you can see. I clean it out once in a while no big deal.

Bwahahahaha

Banned
Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Use the ringke slim or fusion..
Fusion has pretty good protection and very thin

Just got the Ringke Fusion today. Question, did you put the screen protector on that they provide for you to prevent the "rainbow effect"?? What exactly is this rainbow effect? I'm not really familiar. I don't like the protective film they provided, as it doesn't cover the entire back, and I can't get every bit of dust off to remove every little bubble to save my damn life, lol... very frustrating dealing with this protective film... probably why I don't usually use them.

Anyway, if you don't use the protective film, if you could let me know how it is without, that'd be appreciated... Thanks!

Denisew 1972

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Neo Hybrid is an excellent case, I have that one but I got it with the silver edge because I had the white galaxy. I will order the gold one eventually but this is the one I settled on for now. It's so girly, I love it. Haha This is a Casemate naked tough sheer glam dual layer case. It's got the rubberized TPU around the phone and then a hard case over it. Fits prefect and I think it's just enough glitz, not to gaudy. Certain light gives it different glimmer. Now, are you guys using a screen protector? If so which one? I'm torn on weather to bother with one or not.

Attachments

• 9960.jpg
    9960.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 9961.jpg
    9961.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 125
  • 9963.jpg
    9963.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 128
  • 9962.jpg
    9962.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 125

atishc

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
The very specific reason I feel like I need a screen protector is that I am worried that the curves of the edge will get scuffed up over time. I have dropped this phone already once onto carpet, and obviously the glass is much more exposed than on other phones.

sparker04

May 21, 2014
Visit site

I ordered the Verus two tone slider case in pink/gold and its super cute and slim. I'm not sure how much it will protect the phone because it's so slim but it has a good grip.
FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender1.jpg

sparker04

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Neo Hybrid is an excellent case, I have that one but I got it with the silver edge because I had the white galaxy. I will order the gold one eventually but this is the one I settled on for now. It's so girly, I love it. Haha This is a Casemate naked tough sheer glam dual layer case. It's got the rubberized TPU around the phone and then a hard case over it. Fits prefect and I think it's just enough glitz, not to gaudy. Certain light gives it different glimmer. Now, are you guys using a screen protector? If so which one? I'm torn on weather to bother with one or not.

This case is really cute! I like your laptop case too :D

koreaa30

May 17, 2014
Visit site

I ended getting the best screen protector they had available at zagg. Friend of mine works there so it was cheap. I'm waiting for him to get a tempered glass one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae