07-07-2015 09:31 AM
70 123
tools
    I'm having a hard time settling on case for my gold edge... I really wanted to get away from the black cases but so far the Spigen Neo Hybrid is the only I found I like that is of a decent quality. The solid gold cases look kinda cheesy. I have been eyeballing the Versus Slider case but unsure of color at this point. What cases are you guys using? What's your favorite? Has anyone found a unique case they love yet?
    04-25-2015 04:35 PM
    I'm having the same issue. You're absolutely right about the solid gold cases. They're very cheesy. I have the gold Samsung wallet case and I hate it.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-25-2015 04:40 PM
    Case mate clear case. Bought at Verizon store.

Crispynoodle71 likes this.
    04-25-2015 05:05 PM
    I have the Samsung branded clear cover. This one:

Bought it from t-mobile and it keeps the phone covered while not ruining the looks or (mostly) the feel.

Attached Thumbnails What case did you gold owners choose?-1425.jpg  
    astoriacub likes this.
    04-25-2015 05:06 PM
    Looked at several clear cases for Mom's Gold S6, but none of them offered any protection, even the UAG clear case was a joke, so I told her to forget about showing off the color and just get something that protects and works for you, so she got a candy shell grip, black and white, and she loves it. I love the feel of it myself, so confidence inspiring, but I love my black UAG case so I will stick with that.
    04-25-2015 05:24 PM
    Use the ringke slim or fusion..
    Fusion has pretty good protection and very thin

04-25-2015 05:30 PM
    I ordered the Spigen Ultra Hybrid Crystal Clear for my gold edge

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...cUvbUpU4386695
    Omaga_62 likes this.
    04-25-2015 08:37 PM
    I'm having a hard time settling on case for my gold edge... I really wanted to get away from the black cases but so far the Spigen Neo Hybrid is the only I found I like that is of a decent quality. The solid gold cases look kinda cheesy. I have been eyeballing the Versus Slider case but unsure of color at this point. What cases are you guys using? What's your favorite? Has anyone found a unique case they love yet?
    I am liking the neo hybrid cc with the clear back and silver trim. Closely matches the color and shape of the phone itself without adding any gaudy elements. With the Flex HD screen protector, there is a modest amount of protection while keeping the edge screens fully exposed and accessible.

04-25-2015 09:08 PM
    Gold slim Ringke to start but waiting for the gold Swarovski cases to come out from the Samsung Rich Collection.
    Denisew 1972 likes this.
    04-25-2015 10:54 PM
    I have a Gold Spigen Hybrid case. It's just like the clear Hybrid, however it has a gold bumper around the clear case.

Galaxy S6 Edge Case, SpigenĀ® [Hybridized Clarity] Galaxy S6 Edge Case Bumper + Clear Protective Back **NEW** [Neo Hybrid CC] [Champagne Gold] - [1 Back Protector ...
    Spigen
    Attached Thumbnails What case did you gold owners choose?-1895.jpg  
    04-25-2015 11:11 PM
    I ordered the Obliq Naked Shield Gold Platinum. It's mostly clear with a strip of gold at the bottom rear.

Galaxy S6 EDGE Clear Hard Case [OBLIQ Naked Shield] All Edge Protection Cover
    akutch34 and Lil21kev like this.
    04-25-2015 11:15 PM
    I am liking the neo hybrid cc with the clear back and silver trim. Closely matches the color and shape of the phone itself without adding any gaudy elements. With the Flex HD screen protector, there is a modest amount of protection while keeping the edge screens fully exposed and accessible.

I second this. I have the "gunmetal" version. Great case. The only thing I don't like about it is that fuzzies/junk gets into the back, which you can see. I clean it out once in a while no big deal.
    04-27-2015 02:42 PM
    Just ordered a neo hyrid case hoping its worth the money.

04-27-2015 03:37 PM
    Use the ringke slim or fusion..
    Fusion has pretty good protection and very thin

Just got the Ringke Fusion today. Question, did you put the screen protector on that they provide for you to prevent the "rainbow effect"?? What exactly is this rainbow effect? I'm not really familiar. I don't like the protective film they provided, as it doesn't cover the entire back, and I can't get every bit of dust off to remove every little bubble to save my damn life, lol... very frustrating dealing with this protective film... probably why I don't usually use them.

Anyway, if you don't use the protective film, if you could let me know how it is without, that'd be appreciated... Thanks!
    04-27-2015 05:11 PM
    Neo Hybrid is an excellent case, I have that one but I got it with the silver edge because I had the white galaxy. I will order the gold one eventually but this is the one I settled on for now. It's so girly, I love it. Haha This is a Casemate naked tough sheer glam dual layer case. It's got the rubberized TPU around the phone and then a hard case over it. Fits prefect and I think it's just enough glitz, not to gaudy. Certain light gives it different glimmer. Now, are you guys using a screen protector? If so which one? I'm torn on weather to bother with one or not.

Attached Thumbnails What case did you gold owners choose?-9960.jpg   What case did you gold owners choose?-9961.jpg   What case did you gold owners choose?-9963.jpg   What case did you gold owners choose?-9962.jpg  
    sparker04 likes this.
    04-27-2015 05:25 PM
    The very specific reason I feel like I need a screen protector is that I am worried that the curves of the edge will get scuffed up over time. I have dropped this phone already once onto carpet, and obviously the glass is much more exposed than on other phones.

04-27-2015 06:17 PM
    The platinum phone is so nice in looks I didnt want to cover it up. So bought this on Amazon and love it!

Its soft so good grip, buttons are still nice and active and like the built in plugs on the bottom.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...cUvbUpU4392423

04-28-2015 12:50 PM
    I ordered the Verus two tone slider case in pink/gold and its super cute and slim. I'm not sure how much it will protect the phone because it's so slim but it has a good grip.
    What case did you gold owners choose?-fullsizerender.jpgWhat case did you gold owners choose?-fullsizerender1.jpg
    04-28-2015 01:56 PM
    Neo Hybrid is an excellent case, I have that one but I got it with the silver edge because I had the white galaxy. I will order the gold one eventually but this is the one I settled on for now. It's so girly, I love it. Haha This is a Casemate naked tough sheer glam dual layer case. It's got the rubberized TPU around the phone and then a hard case over it. Fits prefect and I think it's just enough glitz, not to gaudy. Certain light gives it different glimmer. Now, are you guys using a screen protector? If so which one? I'm torn on weather to bother with one or not.

This case is really cute! I like your laptop case too
    Denisew 1972 likes this.
    04-28-2015 01:59 PM

I ended getting the best screen protector they had available at zagg. Friend of mine works there so it was cheap. I'm waiting for him to get a tempered glass one.

Denisew 1972 likes this.
    04-28-2015 04:04 PM
    I ordered the Verus two tone slider case in pink/gold and its super cute and slim. I'm not sure how much it will protect the phone because it's so slim but it has a good grip.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	174226Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender1.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	174227
    I was also eyeballing this one, so cute!

sparker04 and Cassy1984242 like this.
    04-28-2015 06:56 PM
    I ordered this one for my GS6 Edge.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00VBC...cUvbUpU4393879

Sent From the Gold Platinum Galaxy S6 Edge
    04-28-2015 11:43 PM
    Ordered! It looks like a good case with covers for the plugs. Ebay has them cheaper $9.99 with free shipping
    The platinum phone is so nice in looks I didnt want to cover it up. So bought this on Amazon and love it!

Its soft so good grip, buttons are still nice and active and like the built in plugs on the bottom.
    TANDC likes this.
    04-29-2015 02:30 AM
    my phone is not here yet ; < it releases tomorrow..

I got the Ringke SLIM (not fusion) cause i like minimal cases if any at all... comes with a back protector to prevent RAINBOW effect from the glass through the plastic..

04-29-2015 09:50 AM
    I bought the Avoca clear TPU from Costco. I only use it when I'm at work and it was the cheapest.

SHIFT_sixty four s6 edge
    04-29-2015 09:58 AM
70 123