Switched to Edge?

jtd771

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I have the regular S6 and besides the battery I'm very happy. Really liking the looks of the Edge but haven't held one yet. Thinking of going to the store tomorrow to give one a look. Has anyone here swapped out a regular S6 for an Edge?

Bwahahahaha

Banned
Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I have the regular S6 and besides the battery I'm very happy. Really liking the looks of the Edge but haven't held one yet. Thinking of going to the store tomorrow to give one a look. Has anyone here swapped out a regular S6 for an Edge?

I did after about 5 days with the regular s6. I gotta say I don't really use the edge features yet, but it's still worth the extra $ ... And I think it feels better in the hand than the s6, but that will vary from person to person.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
I switched from the regular s6 to the edge yesterday and I must say it was worth every extra penny. I absolutely love this phone from the looks to the feel in hand. I would suggest trying to hold one not on display, I thought the phone felt akward on the display setup. It wasn't until I used my Co workers edge that I was sold.

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
I recently switched from the s6 to the edge, and I must say I am so glad I did. The phone really has that wow factor. The screen seems to pop more, I don't know if it's just me. I would suggest holding an actual edge in hand as opposed to just the display unit. You don't get the true feel for the phone from the display in my opinion.

Last edited: