Guys,

I have used Helium beefore with many other devices. I can't get it to work on the Edge. I have the correct adb drivers but it wont allow the backups. In the other computer Helium says the device is unlocked by my Edge never leaves the waiting for application screen. Any ideas?
    04-28-2015 07:41 PM
    Guys,

I have used Helium beefore with many other devices. I can't get it to work on the Edge. I have the correct adb drivers but it wont allow the backups. In the other computer Helium says the device is unlocked by my Edge never leaves the waiting for application screen. Any ideas?
    I don't know what may be wrong with yours as it's working great for me, only thing in there are correct drivers, so when you connects if to your PC, does it get recognized correctly?, also, in other devices there was an issue where it only worked when changing the USB connection type to mtp or whatever is called, when you connect it to the PC just see if you have that option on the phone notifications.

For last, and I'm just asking just in case, but do you have USB debugging enabled and have validated the credentials with the PC already? Just in case you have done it, try going to the developer options and click on Revoke USB debugging authorizations so it can ask you for it again next time you connect it to the PC.
    04-28-2015 08:18 PM