I really thought it was going to last until at least a few months where the Emerald Green S6 edge would be available up here. I mean being a Mac user I love that I got all my favourites with me which is why I got the 128GB but I guess having the iPad Air 2 LTE didn't help as I found myself using it more for my videos even though it's only 16GB.

Anyways I sold it and picked up the 64GB Gold edge today.

Once again it seems the only advantage of having the iPhone is profiting from it.

I really love android!
    04-28-2015 11:30 PM
    Welcome to the android family. You broke free from the apple clutch. 👍
    Bodrul, Daspoo, roy_geejay and 2 others like this.
    04-29-2015 01:15 AM
    Welcome to the android family. You broke free from the apple clutch.
    No, this guy is a Phone junkie like me, not an Android newbie, he basically love to have the latest and greatest, he and me seems to be in a competition but he is winning by a landslide,

Welcome bembol, believe me this one is a keeper, just try to follow some of the suggested tweaks if your phone happens to have the Cell Standby or Google Play Services Bugs, and the one thing I know for sure (I have tested already dozens of different scenarios with it) that causes huge battery drain is if you use Auto Brightness and you are Outdoors most of the time, it gets to a level of brightness that is beautiful to see that display but it's obvious that it will take a huge toll on the battery Life. Mine is as always, around 15-20% brightness all the time as I'm Indoors 90% of the day but once outside I use Auto just for those moments, and so far so good averaging 5.5-6 hours of SoT since I got it on the 10th.
    bembol likes this.
    04-29-2015 08:59 AM
    I really thought it was going to last until at least a few months where the Emerald Green S6 edge would be available up here. I mean being a Mac user I love that I got all my favourites with me which is why I got the 128GB but I guess having the iPad Air 2 LTE didn't help as I found myself using it more for my videos even though it's only 16GB.

Anyways I sold it and picked up the 64GB Gold edge today.

Once again it seems the only advantage of having the iPhone is profiting from it.

I really love android!
    hey where did u pick up the gold edge? from i remember your in Canada right? i'm in Toronto and Rogers is't releasing it till tomorrow... did you get it privately?
    04-29-2015 10:05 AM
    Welcome best decision I sold all my apple products
    04-29-2015 07:18 PM
    Welcome to the party you'll love the gs6 edge I know I love mine . It almost fills like a gold bar when you hold it in your hand

Posted via the Android Central App
    mountainman likes this.
    04-30-2015 10:54 PM
    hey where did u pick up the gold edge? from i remember your in Canada right? i'm in Toronto and Rogers is't releasing it till tomorrow... did you get it privately?
    I picked it up at Wireless Wave at Yorkdale Mall.

SHIFT_sixty four s6 edge
    05-01-2015 04:12 AM
    I picked it up at Wireless Wave at Yorkdale Mall.

SHIFT_sixty four s6 edge
    thanks.. weird they gave it to you before the launch ; >
    i got one the next day at rogers... sweet device so far
    05-04-2015 09:51 AM
    Man wanted the sale.

He was going to send me to Scarborough Town Centre to pick up a 64GB White but decided sell it.
    05-04-2015 11:09 AM
    Me too... Sold the macbook air and bought a Toshiba with a 1080P screen. The apple watch price sent me over the edge.... No more fruit for me!
    05-04-2015 03:09 PM
    Me too... Sold the macbook air and bought a Toshiba with a 1080P screen. The apple watch price sent me over the edge.... No more fruit for me!
    That watch is crazy. You get the same functionality as android wear with a huge premium of price. It doesn't make any sense.

I tried the apple watch at the Apple store. It looked nice and all but the price is way to high.
    05-04-2015 04:58 PM
    That's the only reason I used to carry an iPhone. I could sell it for more than I paid for it. I'm over that though. I'd rather have a good phone.

05-06-2015 04:36 PM
    Lol I had every single Apple product there was. I had an iPhone a MacBook Pro iMac Pro and an Apple TV. I sold all of them and got a surface pro 3 a gigabyte laptop and a galaxy s6. I've had enough of apples BS.

05-06-2015 04:38 PM
    Finally its here lol
    The S6 Edge 128gb now available in Dubai Aed 3800
    05-08-2015 07:17 AM
    I sold my iPhone 6 after 5 weeks on ePELICAN
    07-01-2015 05:46 AM
    Lol I had every single Apple product there was. I had an iPhone a MacBook Pro iMac Pro and an Apple TV. I sold all of them and got a surface pro 3 a gigabyte laptop and a galaxy s6. I've had enough of apples BS.

Not to mention all their accessories are priced at a premium and it doesn't help when they change standards that makes your existing cables obsolete for any new devices they come out with.
    07-01-2015 10:48 AM
    I had an iphone 3g. It did not take video. My dumb phone prior to it did take video. I researched the matter at the time, and all signs pointed to the fact that the 3g was capable of taking video, but apple simply chose to exclude that feature.

Then the 3gs came out. And what was it's big new feature? It took video! I realized then that apple sucked.
    07-01-2015 03:52 PM
    Ya I got rid of my 128 gb iPhone 6 plus the same day I got it, it was so bad!!

Posted via the Android Central App NEXUS 6
    07-04-2015 01:03 AM
    Ya I got rid of my 128 gb iPhone 6 plus the same day I got it, it was so bad!!

Posted via the Android Central App NEXUS 6
    Just went back to my iPhone 6 plus!! Samsung kept lagging and battery life was about to drive me crazy.. 6:14pm and my iPhone has 84% battery left
    dfb8085 likes this.
    07-05-2015 09:16 PM
    I got an Samsung s6 edge today to try something new. So far I've had app crashes and the battery life is not amazing. It's a gorgeous phone though and reminds me of the iPhone 4s with the glass. Much better than the S5. I still have my iPhone 6 plus though as backup when this phone dies though. I still love my iPad air 2, macbook pro and 6 plus.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
    07-07-2015 03:41 AM
    To be fair, and having owned a few fruity phones and a lot more android phones, i thought that I would never ever say the following....

The iPhone 6 Plus battery is AWESOME.

Standby times with little use can be several days.

Heavy use can last a couple of days and medium use three days.

Never thought I would say that about an iPhone.

BUT - Im about to sell mine as I have just bought a 64Gb Edge. Battery life is no where near as good but a/ fancied a change and b/ iPhone is just so limited. So what about the battery life, have already got wireless charge pads for the car and home from when I had the S5.
    07-19-2015 06:25 AM
    OMG you kidding right. You mean you haven't shot yourself yet over getting rid of an IPhone. dang I sit around everyday crying that I got rid of my 6 and got this crappy s6 edge
    08-17-2015 08:39 PM
    That's what I'm talking about right there. just working no fiddling with or turning this off or clearing cache's or what the hell ever just to get the damn thing to get though the day. I will never know why I gave my iPhone 6 to the wife and went back to a POS android. I hate everyday I get up and have to put this in my pocket. multi key presses to any thing
    08-17-2015 08:47 PM