Dancing between iPhone and S6E for the last two weeks...help!

anon(5373819)

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'll chime in. Battery 'was' terrible for me too. I had to turn off VoLTE. Improved dramatically.

However I'm literally on my third S6 Edge, the first on March 23.

GPS issues, software issues, and now potential fingerprint issues.

shath32

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
I'll chime in. Battery 'was' terrible for me too. I had to turn off VoLTE. Improved dramatically.

However I'm literally on my third S6 Edge, the first on March 23.

GPS issues, software issues, and now potential fingerprint issues.

Sorry to hear that :/ I'm really worried about the signal when I get this second edge

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I won't know my battery life for a few charge cycles. But then first thing I always do on a android phone is disable all the bloat I'm the phone. Especially the verizon crap. The verizon caller ID is a huge battery killer.

shath32

Apr 30, 2015
Visit site
I won't know my battery life for a few charge cycles. But then first thing I always do on a android phone is disable all the bloat I'm the phone. Especially the verizon crap. The verizon caller ID is a huge battery killer.

I probably should've done the same. I probably will when I get it tomorrow. I'm just hoping I don't have signal problems..

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I probably should've done the same. I probably will when I get it tomorrow. I'm just hoping I don't have signal problems..
You know what I found. I switched my carrier network settings to LTE/CDMA and my signal went from two bars to full. Under setting and mobile network at least on verizon mine defaulted to global. I changed this to the above and now it's Perfect.
ff654ef1e9dce12cdc9b441220c79eac.jpg

shaneontherocks

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
You know what I found. I switched my carrier network settings to LTE/CDMA and my signal went from two bars to full. Under setting and mobile network at least on verizon mine defaulted to global. I changed this to the above and now it's Perfect.
//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/01/ff654ef1e9dce12cdc9b441220c79eac.jpg

should I change mine to LTE/CDMA only? I am on Sprint s6edge... would it make a difference in battery? I have mine set on automatic (phone came with this setting applied). which is better to use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair