Why Am I Not Getting Bad Battery Life?

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I run regular power. Never used ultra. Someone asked about which location setting I used. I use power saving instead of gps. You read it wrong. I'm at 15 hours right now. 20 percent battery left. Use my phone all day.

Posted via the Android Central App

I was joking, sorry. Perhaps too subtle

DSMpowerhousegroup

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Here is what I got today. I'm good with this. No power savings mode.

Attachments

• 4816.jpg
    4816.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 4817.jpg
    4817.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 89

kallen1229

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I too had great battery life. Now all of a sudden the cell standby time is ridiculous! I'm not sure if I want to do a factory reset or not, still debating.

koreaa30

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I'm over the "my battery life is horrible" lifestyle. I'm just gonna enjoy this beast of a phone. Haha.

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
It's been discussed. Doesn't seem to hurt my battery much.

my battersys been great to, barely changed any settings and its doing fine, i had a 2 year old s4 before this and its easily doing better than that so for me it out performs my last phone by miles so its a winner.

it is odd how it seems to vary so much from user to user but hey its n early batch of phones bound to be faults, software and hardware

DougB541#CB

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I wish i had good battery. At best I get ok...but often get absurdly quick drain and its really frustrating. Actually thinking of getting the G4 instead.

I tried a factory reset but i'm not going to start micro managing features that I never thought about on my previous phone to get acceptable battery life. Its clear the quality control of the S6 in terms of software might not be great as there have been enough mix of good and terrible battery life where i think its a bit more widespread than it should be.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2