How do I turn on the grayscale effect on my Galaxy S6 Edge?

A

AC Question

how to turn or greyscale effect on galaxy s6 edge

i have been trying diffrent options to extend battery life and read online about turning on greyscale via accessability and hit home button 3 times however the webpage i was reading said nothing about turning it back to normal and i can not for the life of me figure out how so any advice would be welcome

also any tips to extend battery life that work that will avoid my usuage being effected welcome too

thx in advance

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Re: how to turn or greyscale effect on galaxy s6 edge

Settings > Accessibility >Direct Access > Grayscale

Posted via the Android Central App

twizter298

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
havent seen it on a friend s6 edge, but my s5 has an option for greyscale in power saving settings
and ultra power saving also has greyscale.
both using 5.1.1

Denisew 1972

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site

I added it to navigation bar, for easy access, U. Power save mode

"It will be mine. Oh yes. It will be mine."

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-13-09-09-16.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-13-09-09-16.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 34

phissith

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site

Okay I have LG G5 and I have restore and resetting as well as troubleshooting to see what is causing my battery drained. Have anyone notice that it might be Grayscale? History: I have turn off most sync email, notification, NFC, GPS etc. but at the end of the day I'd still see big battery drained then default state. But here are what I'd have active, two widgets G-Task and Calendar, 5 email but only one sync fully while all other only have email. Shot cut to Line app, facebook via website shortcut not actual app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt