Galaxy S6 Loses Connection After a Few Hours

sergey33

May 4, 2015
Visit site
I have had the Galaxy S6 Edge for a few days and I am quite happy with it, but it has stared to experience a connection problem. The phone will be working normally, but after a few hours it will lose the mobile connection and never gets the connection back until a restart. While being without the connection, the 4G LTE sign is still visible and Signal Checker shows reception. But I can't place calls, it just says dialing. I can't send a text message, just says Sending and then changes to Not Sent. Can't access any websites (unless I connect to Wifi).
The only way to get it back to normal is to restart the phone. After that it will work normally for a few hours before falling into this disconnected state. Attached are a couple screenshots from the phone while in this disconnected state. According to Verizon they can't see the phone while in this disconnected state.
I tried Factory Reset, but the problem was not resolved. Does this sound like a hardware issue? Should I get the phone exchanged?

Screenshot_2015-05-03-17-15-55.jpg
Screenshot_2015-05-03-17-16-56.jpg
Screenshot_2015-05-03-17-17-21.jpg

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried factory reset with nothing installed app wise and see how it goes for a while and if so does it continue down the same path? If so that is odd and there could be an issue with the radio, heat issue affecting something. Sounds like an issue I would get it replaced.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda6969