I bought a 64 GB Verizon S6 Edge on release day. VoLTE is turned off.

Should I replace my unit? These two days, the phone can't even get me past the entire day.

I took this phone off the charger at 9 AM this morning. Screenshots are at 5:20 PM

Should I replace my unit? (Battery)-screenshot_2015-05-04-17-20-26.jpg
    Should I replace my unit? (Battery)-screenshot_2015-05-04-17-20-47.jpg
    Should I replace my unit? (Battery)-screenshot_2015-05-04-17-20-49.jpg
    05-04-2015 05:38 PM
    I read that some needed to do a factory reset to achieve great battery life. Try it before exchanging it.

Having said that, after a week with the S6 edge I'm getting well over 5 hour screen time.

No factory reset. No major changes like disabling crippling the phone, etc.

SHIFT_sixty four s6 edge
    05-04-2015 06:53 PM
    I read that some needed to do a factory reset to achieve great battery life. Try it before exchanging it.

Having said that, after a week with the S6 edge I'm getting well over 5 hour screen time.

No factory reset. No major changes like disabling crippling the phone, etc.

SHIFT_sixty four s6 edge
    Agree, decided to test mine out as a TV yesterday. Not bad.....

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Should I replace my unit? (Battery)-567.jpg   Should I replace my unit? (Battery)-568.jpg  
    05-04-2015 07:31 PM
    hmm. Looks like you are getting 4hrs SOT and still going strong. I"ll try a factory reset and see what happens first. Will post back here tomorrow.
    05-04-2015 07:49 PM
    Along with posting the first battery page, always post the second page, at least the bottom part. A phone with a very weak mobile signal is going to kill the battery. So is one that's awake a lot of the time the screen is off. Without seeing those two things, "my phone gets X hours before it needs a charge and Y hours of screen on time doesn't mean much, unless X and Y are abnormally low or high. Two hours means something is wrong. 40 hours means I want your phone. But "it gets this much time" - with normal percentages on that first page - don't tell us much about why it's getting the time it is. (Your cell standby seems a bit high and your Android OS seems a bit low, but that page doesn't give us any clues about why.)

(Factory resets fix problems when a phone is updated, not when it's new out of the box. Unless your phone was updated, all you're going to do by resetting it is return it to out of the box condition - no accounts, no pictures, no downloaded apps, etc.)
    05-05-2015 12:58 AM
    Along with posting the first battery page, always post the second page, at least the bottom part. A phone with a very weak mobile signal is going to kill the battery. So is one that's awake a lot of the time the screen is off. Without seeing those two things, "my phone gets X hours before it needs a charge and Y hours of screen on time doesn't mean much, unless X and Y are abnormally low or high. Two hours means something is wrong. 40 hours means I want your phone. But "it gets this much time" - with normal percentages on that first page - don't tell us much about why it's getting the time it is. (Your cell standby seems a bit high and your Android OS seems a bit low, but that page doesn't give us any clues about why.)

(Factory resets fix problems when a phone is updated, not when it's new out of the box. Unless your phone was updated, all you're going to do by resetting it is return it to out of the box condition - no accounts, no pictures, no downloaded apps, etc.)
    What update are you talking about? Samsung Push service? I still have to update that after a factory reset.
    05-05-2015 07:32 PM
    All you need to do is get a Power bank

I got iWalk it charges 2.5 times
    READ DETAIL IN INFO

05-12-2015 11:55 PM