S6 edge daydream issues

Ron Markiewicz

May 5, 2015
Visit site
ive got a problem where daydream activates and only sometimes it will let me change screen orientation so the pictures show in portrait or landscape view. I have a reef tank and most of my pictures are takin in landscape view & I enjoy the slideshow while the phone just sits there. without changing any settings sometimes im able to change orientation and sometimes it wont change. even if im able to change it once and I just 'wake it up' and let it go straight back to daydreaming sometimes it wont let me change the orientation. the sensor isn't out of whack, I ran the test several times, anyone know whats up?

Ron Markiewicz

May 5, 2015
Visit site
I think I have isolated the problem. it looks like it depends on the screen your on when the phone starts daydreaming. if for instance your in your messages where the view can be changed from portrait to landscape then when your phone daydreams it will also change, but when your on a screen that doesn't support the view being changed from portrait to landscape, such as on the home screen, then when it daydreams it wont be able to switch to landscape when it day dreams.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon