Why does my email inbox conversation mode show all of my sent messages when I press on the sent folder??

A

AC Question

Email inbox conversation mode

i have a galaxy s6 edge. a weird thing is happening to my email. i would like to use conversation mode to display my messages. Initially all good.
But when I press on the sent folder (to see the messages I sent), the Inbox goes crazy. It displays all my sent messages in my inbox! Not just the ones from within a conversation, but all my sent messages...
This is extremely strange. did not have that problem with my Samsung Alpha...
Does anyone have the same issue? I am at lost to understand:) Probably some simple setting i am missing?

Grisha Strundzhev

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
Re: Email inbox conversation mode

i have a galaxy s6 edge. a weird thing is happening to my email. i would like to use conversation mode to display my messages. Initially all good.
But when I press on the sent folder (to see the messages I sent), the Inbox goes crazy. It displays all my sent messages in my inbox! Not just the ones from within a conversation, but all my sent messages...
This is extremely strange. did not have that problem with my Samsung Alpha...
Does anyone have the same issue? I am at lost to understand:) Probably some simple setting i am missing?

I have the exact same problem and cant find any solution to it anywhere i've looked so far :( :( :(

jwwws

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Any luck on this? Agreed, super annoying, having sent messages (even first of an email thread) showing in the inbox when using conversation view.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair