i have a galaxy s6 edge. a weird thing is happening to my email. i would like to use conversation mode to display my messages. Initially all good.
    But when I press on the sent folder (to see the messages I sent), the Inbox goes crazy. It displays all my sent messages in my inbox! Not just the ones from within a conversation, but all my sent messages...
    This is extremely strange. did not have that problem with my Samsung Alpha...
    Does anyone have the same issue? I am at lost to understand Probably some simple setting i am missing?
    Grisha Strundzhev likes this.
    05-05-2015 11:40 PM
    i have a galaxy s6 edge. a weird thing is happening to my email. i would like to use conversation mode to display my messages. Initially all good.
    But when I press on the sent folder (to see the messages I sent), the Inbox goes crazy. It displays all my sent messages in my inbox! Not just the ones from within a conversation, but all my sent messages...
    This is extremely strange. did not have that problem with my Samsung Alpha...
    Does anyone have the same issue? I am at lost to understand Probably some simple setting i am missing?
    I have the exact same problem and cant find any solution to it anywhere i've looked so far
    08-03-2015 08:43 AM
    Any luck on this? Agreed, super annoying, having sent messages (even first of an email thread) showing in the inbox when using conversation view.
    08-20-2015 10:54 AM