keeps asking to set launcher

Don Tourand

May 7, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone else have this problem ? My edge keeps asking which launcher to use even though I say always use touch wizard.This is my second edge as I had other issues with the last, one of them being the same issue with the launcher. It is very annoying.

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone else have this problem ? My edge keeps asking which launcher to use even though I say always use touch wizard.This is my second edge as I had other issues with the last, one of them being the same issue with the launcher. It is very annoying.

Do you have the option to choose "always use" when it pops up?

Posted via the Android Central App

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I would think it only asks that when there is more than one launcher installed on the phone? Do you now, or did you in the past, have a third party launcher installed on the phone? Is it still installed? If so then delete it because you can always reinstall it if needed. If you did have one and it is already deleted, then you may have to wipe the cache, or, (so sorry), do a factory reset! :(

Don Tourand

May 7, 2015
Visit site
did not install any other launchers also did the factory reset. got a new one and while it still does ask which launcher it dosent ask near as much