Does anyone know what the the message size limit for MMS messages on the Galaxy S6 Edge and how to increase it? I attempted to send a 1.3MB GIF this morning and I got a message "Picture too large, compressing." So, it converted it to a 14kB image. I attempted to look at the message settings to see if there was a way to increase the message size to 2MB, but did not find an option. On a tutorial website, it stated that there is an option called "Enhanced Messaging" that allows messages to be sent up to 1GB. However, I could not find option in the message settings either. My provider is T-Mobile. Is it possible that they have limited the message size?
    Darren Sands likes this.
    05-07-2015 02:32 PM
    Does anyone know what the the message size limit for MMS messages on the Galaxy S6 Edge and how to increase it? I attempted to send a 1.3MB GIF this morning and I got a message "Picture too large, compressing." So, it converted it to a 14kB image. I attempted to look at the message settings to see if there was a way to increase the message size to 2MB, but did not find an option. On a tutorial website, it stated that there is an option called "Enhanced Messaging" that allows messages to be sent up to 1GB. However, I could not find option in the message settings either. My provider is T-Mobile. Is it possible that they have limited the message size?
    Looks like T-Mobile is your source of the problem, max size is 1MB. Check out his link to see.
    Looks like T-Mobile is your source of the problem, max size is 1MB. Check out his link to see.
    05-07-2015 03:12 PM
    the 1gb thing is 'simple sharing' and is done thru the gallery app mostly. select a picture to share and the top option, above the rest, should be simple share.
    05-07-2015 05:08 PM