Lockscreen

harwinjohn

May 9, 2015
Visit site
I noticed that there is a white bar on the notification bar on the lockscreen. How can I change it? The wallpaper should be full screen right?

Attachments

• 1431156744265.jpg
    1431156744265.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 61

Bwahahahaha

Banned
Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Negative, I don't have it on my S6 edge

Posted via the Android Central App on my S6 Edge

You don't have any notification bar at all on the lock screen, or it's just transparent? I have one, but it's fully transparent. On Verizon, in case that means anything.

Posted via the Android Central App

trevor42088

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
No, that's pretty much how all Samsung phones are. They have to notification bar on top when on the lockscreen.

no, i dont have this either on my s6.

OP, make sure your picture is big enough. i know you choose parameters for the homescreen wallpaper, and touchwiz zooms out even further for the lockscreen wall. Theres a cool little effect after u unlock that zooms in a tad on the homescreen wallpaper. Mabye to do the fancy transition, it had to add some space at top?

only thing i can think of. also, do u have a touchwiz theme applied? curious if maybe that is a cause.

harwinjohn

May 9, 2015
Visit site
no, i dont have this either on my s6.

OP, make sure your picture is big enough. i know you choose parameters for the homescreen wallpaper, and touchwiz zooms out even further for the lockscreen wall. Theres a cool little effect after u unlock that zooms in a tad on the homescreen wallpaper. Mabye to do the fancy transition, it had to add some space at top?

only thing i can think of. also, do u have a touchwiz theme applied? curious if maybe that is a cause.

yes, i'm using touchwiz right now. also if i use the default wallpapers it's still the same. a white bar at the top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12