The Sound and the Fury (or music)

Kyle Tate

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
So I was over on the normal S6 forum and I could not get an answer from anyone. In general what do you think of the sound coming from your edge? For the last eight years I've used Pandora and 95% of the time I connected via Bluetooth to a Bose speaker. Every once in a while I will stick it in my ear with the headphone. I've noticed a little bit of lack of bass coming out of the exact same speakers connected with the edge.

That brought me to my next question which is which musical streaming service you like or have tried? I have yet to try out Milk that comes preinstalled for us, thank you. But I know that there is a reason Pandora is at the top of the Google apps list. I love it, and rarely see a need for anything else, but what about Spotify? Or are I heart radio? does Beats by Dre offers something for android users? So what do you like about how you listen to your music, do you pay for it, little tidbit did you know the Garth Brooks does not allow his music to be streamed by anyone?

So share your musical passion with other android users and lovers of the galaxy! Pandora in my opinion to the better job than iTunes in helping me develop a playlist but I don't discover new music as much or if it's a song I have not heard it's from six years ago. I have about 10 stations so that if an advertisement comes on or I have skipped too many I can switch to that. As I mentioned I know nothing about the other ones.