Hello guys, i was wondering if Samsung are going to make more features for the edge.
    Can somebody tell me just if this is possible of if there are any news about it, thanks in advance!!!
    05-16-2015 07:41 AM
    Even if they don't make anything new, that doesn't mean that there won't be more third party apps and developments, check XDA forums and look for the S6 Edge forums and Other themes and apps, there are a couple already, there is one that I'm using, QuickLaunch, it works with the feeds and it makes the S6 Edge similar to the Note edge feature where you can launch any app from the edge screen, only thing is that because it works with the feed it only works when the screen is off. Check here http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...aunch-app.html.

There is another one that I tried but it never worked for me, I think I was one of the few, check it here, http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...lay-store.html.

As you can see, more apps will come, if not from Samsung from others and sometimes they are even better apps.
    Daniel Gecev and katmandoo122 like this.
    05-16-2015 08:52 AM
    I really want to say thank you for the time you spent on my question, it was really useful. THANKS !!!

P.S. Are there any more apps like this and where can i look for them?
    05-16-2015 10:22 AM
    I really want to say thank you for the time you spent on my question, it was really useful. THANKS !!!

P.S. Are there any more apps like this and where can i look for them?
    Check over XDA Forums, if there are any new development other than Samsung, it will be from there.
    05-17-2015 03:03 PM