Features of edge

boos1906

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys just wondering what some of the features are that the edge has that the regular s6 doesn't have? The girl who sold me the phone said it has more features but didn't really say what? Tia guys

patriotaki

Banned
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys just wondering what some of the features are that the edge has that the regular s6 doesn't have? The girl who sold me the phone said it has more features but didn't really say what? Tia guys
These are the only features that are missing from the normal s6

1. People Edge*
2. Light it up
3. Notifications
4. Information Stream
5. Ditch the bedside clock

The only usefull one is number 1 and number 5 in my opinion.

There isnt much to do with that edge screen

The main reason you get the edge is for the look!
Nothing more nothing less ! Its nice to have it though. You have something extra be happy with it 😉

patriotaki

Banned
May 9, 2015
Visit site
What are 1 2 and 4? I mean what do they do?

1. People edge is when you at home screen and swipe left from the right edge you will see contacts you can assign which one to show

2. When you have your phone face down and someone calls you the edge screen will light up with the color you have assigned that specific contact..(useless ..why would you put your brand new s6 face down?)

4. Is for twitter and social stuff you can see some tweet in the edge while you are at home screen or any other app.. ( useless in my opinion big tweets are difficult to read)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech