Problem with Pandora?

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
You are the absolute best person in the world!! Couldn't figure this out after upgrading to Marshmallow and it was driving me insane.
Does anyone happen to know of a way to have power save mode on and make an exception for Pandora?

Thanks again, Charles!

I would like to know this too.. I have been having a problem using Pandora and iheart radio using Bluetooth. Pre marshmallow update no issues. I always had power saving mode on. I really don't want to shut it off. Thanks.

Gil Marks

May 28, 2015
Visit site
you will need to turn off battery optimization for Pandora can be done through battery then select optimize battery select all apps then turn off optimization for Pandora, thats what worked for me

cauqt

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
I can't wait to try this. Pandora hasn't worked properly on my phone for months. Just like everyone else said it stops right in the middle of a song if the screen is off. I think we are having all of these problems because Milk is a Samsung product and they want us to use that instead of Pandora.

Riley Diener

Jul 1, 2016
Visit site
Holy. Crap. I've been going through this madness for MONTHS! Who would've thought it was a battery saving issue.. Not this guy. I did 4 re-installs & 2 phone wipes. Much thanks!

Jonathan Avalos

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Something that worked for me today....I recently updated and have been having a problem with all apps that utilize data or an internet connection. I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+. Go to settings, connections, more connection settings, click reset network settings.

Usually after one song pandora would quit streaming and start to buffer and I'd have to restart the app all over....I did the steps above and now I'm streaming music seamlessly again!!! :):)

streaming_fool

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
My Galaxy S7 on Sprint was having connection issues after updating to Android 7.0 Nougat.

I was getting a waiting for connection message.

Here's The Fix !!!

Settings>Connections>Mobile Networks>Network mode

Nougat sets this to Automatic by default.

Change Network mode to LTE/CDMA

Let Device Restart to update (network) profile.

Streaming like a fool :p

Enjoy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki