Share a bumper case

Robert Tang1

May 12, 2015
Visit site
The availability of aluminum bumpers for the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is relatively slim, so this is one of few options. .

My case arrive without printed instructions, however it is fairly intuitive to open and close, requiring a decent amount

of force to unlatch the closure mechanism in the lower left hand corner.

Quality is better than expected for the price point. For those who may be bothered by such details, the finishing isn't

entirely even; some portions of the bumper have more apparent machine tool marks (end milling) than others, and

there is very slight (possibly .2mm) of misalignment at the aforementioned closure. Finally, and the reason I gave this

bumper 4 stars instead of 5, is the fact that when laid on it's back, the phone will rest partially on the bumper, and

partially on the camera surround. The case is not quite deep enough to completely protect the camera from a fall onto

a flat surface, however such a perfect impact is highly improbable, and is a minor issue in my opinion.

I highly recommend this case for anyone who is looking to avoid reintroducing the plastic that Samsung removed from

their Galaxy phone design language.

Click it to view Thesiliconvalley Metal Frame Bumper Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S6 S6 Edge | eBay!

daddyd302

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
There isn't much of a selection out there for the people that want a bumper. Most are from China and who knows how good they are. I bought one off Ebay from China. The waiting game begins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis