Samsung S6 Theme Store themes?

davidwilling

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi All - Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on the themes you can get from the Theme Store? Downloaded one of the Avengers ones but it felt like it was sucking RAM/battery and I don't think I was able to change the keyboard 'clicks' as I wasn't fond of them. Anybody have any thoughts? I liked the backgrounds (apart from the actual photos of the characters) and icons, but not sure if these themes suck more power than a normal background and theme.....

oscarnyc

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
The only reason I can think would be if your standard setup has a static wallpaper and the themed one is active. I use a theme (I have a dream) with a static background and it doesn't such more power.

Posted via the Android Central App

Taz89

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Theme store is OK, the themes themselves is meh. Majority imo look ugly. Also themes are added very slowly, they need to open up the themes store to the play store so devs can make themes like they make themes for cm. Also would be nice if you could mix and match themes, example if I could notification theme from one and then dialer them from another etc. Also some more simple dark material theme would be nice.

Posted via the Android Central App

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed some themes make my phone laggy and some don't. I periodically use a couple of the ones originally in the store and they are ok but some of the subsequent ones are the lag culprits.

Sent from a far away Galaxy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci