Hello,

I have had my s6 edge for about 2 weeks, it was working with no issues however since Sunday whenever I use the official charger that came with the phone both it and the bottom of the phone get 'burn your fingers' hot when charging for less than 5 minutes.

Is this normal? I've contacted Samsung to check, but I can't believe that it is, you could fry a really small egg on the finger print / home button.
    06-04-2015 05:35 AM
    Hello,

I have had my s6 edge for about 2 weeks, it was working with no issues however since Sunday whenever I use the official charger that came with the phone both it and the bottom of the phone get 'burn your fingers' hot when charging for less than 5 minutes.

Is this normal? I've contacted Samsung to check, but I can't believe that it is, you could fry a really small egg on the finger print / home button.
    How To Take Care of Your Smartphone Battery the Right Way
    06-04-2015 07:51 AM
    Hello,

No of course not. Do not use fast charge feature. Try clearing cache. If it still happens get a new phone.
    06-05-2015 12:02 PM