How do I stop all these error messages I am getting on my S6 Edge?

A

AC Question

s6 edge error messages

I currently have an S6 edge and for about a week now I am constantly getting error messages on the phone which are always that some app/Internet/samsung keyboard/touchwiz etc etc has had to stop. It can be sorted by closing the app, however sometimes the phone totally freezes so I have to manually reset it or it will reset itself. I have tried factory resets which have been to no gain and have even had the same error messages after a factory reset and there's nothing on the phone. Please help before my little android friend goes flying out the windows.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: s6 edge error messages

It is a lollypop issue. My note 3 does the same thing since 5.0. Try clearing phone cache.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site

Try a Wipe cache Partition first, if not do a Wipe data/Factory reset, both options are in Recovery Menu. Turn off your phone, press and hold Power, Home and Volume Up buttons until you see the android Robot, then browse using your Volume buttons and select with power button.

staticK78

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site

Try a Wipe cache Partition first, if not do a Wipe data/Factory reset, both options are in Recovery Menu. Turn off your phone, press and hold Power, Home and Volume Up buttons until you see the android Robot, then browse using your Volume buttons and select with power button.

Yy

Posted via the Android Central App

willybob15

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I have tried everything you guys have said, but am still getting error messages. I even get the messages straight after load up after a factory reset.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois