What's the best case for Galaxy S6 Edge?

tippmann15

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
So far my UAG case is my favorite BY far. I use the diztronic, spigen neo hybrid, tech 21, Samsung leather flip and spigen clear.

All nice cases, the UAG gives it some grip.

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I am using a speck candyshell grip case which I got from a best buy gift card I wanted to use up, they didn't have a lot of options.

That being said it feels nice and is very grippy, and looks alright. Dunno how protective it is but seems decent.

Posted via the Android Central App

kuhns787

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
I like the Case Mate Naked Tough Sheer Glam Champagne Glitter Clear Case. Shows off the phone, protects it good and adds that sparkle and bling a girly girl like me loves. But if sparkle is not your thing I think it comes in a plain clear no glitter. LoL.

vladfan

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
I ordered this one. I got shipping info today so I will you let you know what I think when I get it.

Caseology_zpsmik9x5pr.jpeg

Otherwise I have been using the Spigen Ultra Hybrid which has been a great case so far.

TurboHope

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
I like the Case Mate Naked Tough Sheer Glam Champagne Glitter Clear Case. Shows off the phone, protects it good and adds that sparkle and bling a girly girl like me loves. But if sparkle is not your thing I think it comes in a plain clear no glitter. LoL.

I dont think i could pull of the glitter, but the clear is a very nice case. 😉

Brian ayers1

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Well if you have had otter box on your last phones they are very protective but the website so far has only one type of case out and it's very proyrctive. The symmetry series. Plus you can buy a oyter box screen cover to go with it

Freedy191

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
No one has Samsung's clear cover?

Yeah no one really talks about it on here, I was waiting for that case only to find out it hinders it's own phone.

I am thinking about getting either the Spigen Neo Hybrid or the Speck CandyShell Grip Case. I'm favoring the Speck right now.

Chilllmatic

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
I'm using the Unicorn Beetle rugged case from SUPCASE. I like it, although my Zagg screen protector is lifting a little at the edges. It's thin, lightweight and provides full protection for under $25. I do hope companys start making cases for the edge with built in screen protectors..

Gazella

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Yeah no one really talks about it on here, I was waiting for that case only to find out it hinders it's own phone.

I am thinking about getting either the Spigen Neo Hybrid or the Speck CandyShell Grip Case. I'm favoring the Speck right now.

I meant this one. Clear Cover. Not the Clear View Cover.

uploadfromtaptalk1435131415295.jpg

Sent from my green emerald S6 edge

Pinhead117

May 3, 2015
Visit site
I bought the UAG case in "ICE" you can see the Edge in living colour through it! For now I had a ZAGG HD screen protector put on. I preordered the Amzer tempered glass on Amazon...

Robbie Waddell

May 3, 2015
Visit site
Speigen Neo Hybrid ( curved bumper ) - Gold on Black for my Platinum Gold S6. Awesome case and look, get compliment all the time. Keeps phone feeling thin, yet protected.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power