I changed my default mail app to Type Mail and it works fine. However, when I get an email notification from my edge screen People, it indicates the correct number of emails and date sent as found in Type Mail, but when I click the email link from the edge screen to see them, it goes to the original Samsung email app, which I no longer keep synced. I cannot find a way to change the email link from the edge screen to Type Mail. Any ideas how? Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-07-2015 11:53 AM
    I changed my default mail app to Type Mail and it works fine. However, when I get an email notification from my edge screen People, it indicates the correct number of emails and date sent as found in Type Mail, but when I click the email link from the edge screen to see them, it goes to the original Samsung email app, which I no longer keep synced. I cannot find a way to change the email link from the edge screen to Type Mail. Any ideas how? Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App
    Welcome to Android Central!

Try going in to your settings, applications, and there should be a default apps option. See if the Samsung email app is in there, clear the defaults and see if that fixes it.
    06-11-2015 07:37 AM
    I'm having the same issue, I use CloudMagic for my email. I've double checked the settings and CloudMagic is set as my default AND I have disabled all notifications from the Samsung email app with no results...anyone else have any ideas??
    06-22-2015 01:17 PM