Verizon software update

judgenot

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Verizon has a update that they just released for the galaxy s6 edge. it doesn't seem to add much value so I really don't want to download it, especially since I already have my phone rooted and don't want to go through the process of getting back to stock just to do this simple update. It is still running on Android 5. 0. 2 so it's just some Verizon firmware update. is there any way to turn off the notification that keeps popping up telling me to download the software and install?

Juliann826

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Verizon has a update that they just released for the galaxy s6 edge. it doesn't seem to add much value so I really don't want to download it, especially since I already have my phone rooted and don't want to go through the process of getting back to stock just to do this simple update. It is still running on Android 5. 0. 2 so it's just some Verizon firmware update. is there any way to turn off the notification that keeps popping up telling me to download the software and install?

download titanium back up for root and uninstall the application that is giving you the notification (long press on the notification to figure out what application it is).

Bwahahahaha

Banned
Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
download titanium back up for root and uninstall the application that is giving you the notification (long press on the notification to figure out what application it is).

Definitely DO NOT uninstall it... Just freeze it. But yes, titanium is the way to go here. Once again....FREEZE...DO NOT UNINSTALL. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20